If you are unsatisfied with any aspect of the appearance of your smile, you may want to consider a Smile Makeover. Today, there are many state-of-the-art techniques that can give you the smile of your dreams, and most dentists have extensive training in many of these cosmetic dentistry procedures, including:
- Porcelain Veneers to correct misshapen, chipped or cracked teeth
- Porcelain Crowns that replace your tooth’s covering
- Porcelain Bridges to fill in the gaps for missing teeth
- Tooth whitening to lighten and whiten your teeth
- Dental Bonding, which is used to close gaps and correct broken or chipped teeth
- Dental Implants to correct missing teeth
Depending on your expectations and the corrections that you would like made to your smile, a dentist may use any of these techniques, alone or in combination, to create a dazzling smile. Most smile makeovers can be completed in as little as one to three visits. This may vary depending on the complexity of each case.
At your consultation, you and your dentist will discuss what you want your smile to look like and they will give you several options that will allow you to have the smile of your life. Look for area dentists who are fellows in the American Society for Dental Aesthetics or members of the American Dental Association and the Colorado Dental Association.